PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airborne Electronics Analyst selection (RAAF)
Old 29th Nov 2010, 10:22
Aussie_Aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Airborne Electronics Analyst selection (RAAF)

Firstly, I must state that you've left your 'run' a bit late ! You have a selection board sitting in a few days and you're only just preparing for it now ?

I'm not trying to state the bleeding obvious; but you should have had everything researched and 'down pat' well before now. Relying upon the internet to conduct your interview research at the last minute, is really just poor form. The Board will pick up on ill prepared candidates' in an instant !

My suggestion to you is this: telephone the 292SQN Orderly Room first thing tomorrow and explain that you are preparing to go to Board for AEA and wish to speak with an AEA student (assuming there's a course running at the moment ?). They will have a protocol for doing these things ... but, essentially it can happen. If there are no students' available, then ask if you might be able to speak with an Instructor ?

I wish you luck and truly hope someone can provide you with last minute answers !