PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - BFS (Aldergrove)
Old 29th Nov 2010, 10:10
gate 22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when the rumours a while back were out about baby going to the wall if my memory serves me right 2 carriers did say say they would be interested in taking over the Man&Bhx routes from Bfs i wonder will these 2 companies make any decision now on opperating these routes it would be interesting to see what would happen if they did.
I am pretty sure that BFS have meetings lined up in the near future with several carriers. MAN/BHX have always been popular from BFS. Who do you reckon EZY, LS, BE, FR ????
This will be interesting as it took 6 years for an LHR service, LTN still is not available after one year, Toronto, Sanford........ If there is not an announcement this side of Christmas then I would have severe doubts about the ambitions of BFS.
If EZY had to choose one route, would BHX not be a better option than MAN. The midlands is a vast densily populated area not served from Belfast with EZY, whereas MAN can be served by LPL. However it would be good to see both served.