PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malgus: Did anyone here make it all the way through ?
Old 23rd Aug 2002, 17:58
zerouali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soddit - Who are Millenium Airlines? Did a search on Google and couldn't find much other than a Virtual Airline? Or is that your point!

[edit] -Found it! I don't know what to think of that. Don't think they even exist! What do you mean the irish connection?

aaaaa - Spoke to Malcolm on Wednesday and he said that funding had been agreed with all involved, so next step would be Jerez I guess.

I understand folks concerns about a scam, but I paid my £147 in January. What can Malgus possibly gain by telling me I have a course when they don't want any money up front from me?

Having got through the three stages involved, and having met Malcom and his father a few times since, I am perfectly happy that Malgus are who they say they are. Up until this point they have done exactly what they said they would, and STV just ran a story on the daytime national news about the company (including me climbing all over a Grumman!), so if it is a scam it's a bloody good one!

Last edited by zerouali; 23rd Aug 2002 at 18:13.