PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian nationals on fata
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2010, 06:50
masalama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercy 320

Mercy 320...my sympathies for your particular predicament with the DGCA. What I'd like to know is are you aware of any OCI's holding Indian licenses , also is this policy re. OCI's a new rule as per some CAR. If it came from the DG, then chances are not that good .....

Are there any chances of working elsewhere , eg middle east , u say u've flown commercially before coming to India , therefore guessing u must've a fair amount of total time/ experience / 320 time???

As an offnote, whats happening currently with the suspension of a few CPL's obtained fraudulently at rajisthan and other flying clubs is a step in the right direction....it's only the tip of the iceberg and more needs to be done to stem the rot ....too many people have used their money/connections etc. to get things done and I think it's "payback" time....

if any vigilance , investigative officers reading this....suggest you do a thorough check of all the flying clubs , licenses issued , checks done etc. Also , lot of middle men taking money on behalf of DGCA to get licenses issued, pass written exams etc. etc....
Sad to see what unscrupulous people have made our profession look like here in India....
masalama.