PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2010, 00:09
BA195Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FLybe being bought by air france

Well, the fact remains that whatever flybe is planning, they are well and truly keeping the pilots and cabin crew at bay.

There seems to be a concerted effort I hear to keep quiet about this announcement. you would think they would just be truthful with their staff, but it sounds like its getting more and more difficult to consider them as an employer.

Their ability to consider their staff day to day is bad enough. Stories of demands from crewing and operations are ripe in that company.

as for any share sale, i dont believe BA will buy any, as a matter of fact, if BA can get any money for its shares, they will sell.

I think the air france deal, may result in ownership of flybe. its explains the stories about management pay rises, and unsecured loans with interest being paid by the company. These loans were to managers so they can buy shares.

If they knew they were going to float, via air france or not. This is nothing other than insider dealing. And I am sure there must be some jail time for that!.

plenty of them could do with a little. As it might remind every airline that the pilots and cabin crew are what allow them to have a job directing operations.

Its time every pilot everywhere, stood up and said...NO, enough is enough. we need to stop getting messed around by these companies. If you cant afford to take a duty of care in your staff, the same way they have a duty of care to the companies passengers, then we should all be striking, everywhere.

I look forward to some replies, and some info on the state of affairs inside this flybe company.