PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - The Inevitable
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2002, 15:28
A300Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Palma de Mallorca.

Welcome to the Forum:-

1) Please see the Moderators comments above;

2) What exactly do you mean about me changing my allegiance? From whom to whom? Or from where to where?

3) I assure you that " I do not work for Qatar Airways".

4) I have just arrived in Doha on a flight from Dubai and was sitting thinking how much I was enjoying the onboard service on this 45 minute hop! I just received the most wonderful cabin service from the most attentive FA that I have ever met in my life. Guess which airline I was flying? But, small though Qatar Airways and Doha may be in comparison to the wonderful Son San Juan, we too have "real issues" to address out here. Palma isn't the centre of the aviation universe.

5) And finally........the pressures of the job as CEO of the World's most rapidly expanding airline must be taking its toll on Mr. Akbar Al-Baker's memory.......you may have a distinct recollection of the conversation that you had with him at Farnborough, but he certainly doesn't remember meeting you, nor does he recall anyone going out of their way at the worlds greatest air show to ask questions about the Pprune forum.

Not that I am in any way doubting you, but could you perhaps just shed a little more detail on the conversation in question and also on the remit of your assignment.

I am sure that my fellow regional Ppruners shall be only to glad to assist you in any way that we can.

With best regards from DOHA! Welcome once again.