PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ambassador Airways Warning
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2001, 04:25
Ambassador1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sensible,

Are you kidding? Mr Dekkers has been bouncing checks to Employees and Vendors for years. The trail is a mile wide, you just have to go look for it.

If the demise of SFT left a large unpaid bill (Rumored between 40k and 60k), its about time someone got him for a change. Well done SFT.

The pattern of unpaid bills goes back much longer than the relationship with SFT. I remember during my training five years ago, seeing aircraft being repossessed due to non payment. This is nothing new.

Note in the thread listed above, Send Clowns saying, "Florida Air had its operator's certificate suspended because of the citizenship of the owner - he is not an American citizen. It is expected that the certificate will be reinstated in the next few weeks." on 21 August 2001. Please check the Florida Air Official Website

Also look back on all the false promises Mr. Dekkers made to different Airports around Florida that counted on him and his word. He was quoted in the various newspaper articles I quoted and linked in August.

Everyone has been given the starting information, do your research.

Sincerely,

Florida Air