PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another EY A320 Bad Roster
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2010, 20:13
FlyByWire1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just don't answer the calls from CC...It's your OFF days man..Think long term not short term leave the short term decisions making to the management it's their forte anyway...
I spoke to one guy from CC telling him it's becoming 2007 all over again asking if it's temporary and he said "what temporary it's going to be permanent".I asked why he said we sent numerous emails to the respective dept asking for more crews but they say "we can manage"
As to date they are 47 resignations and more in the pipeline with offers coming from other continents plus the declining mighty dollar translate to indirect paycut and the boss can say "these numbers does not significantly affect an Expat Airline".
Now even the management pilots are flying more than they like too having to do their office work on the bus table....commitment...airbus must have done research purpose for the table...
It's not paradise here even if it's not bad we all come here for the money, career progression, quality of life,etc,etc,etc...Take most of it away what is left??? sand..more sand...more sand...unless one day it turn into gold..
All this current practises or knee jerk actions are all seems too familliar and I guess most of know what the outcome will be.Once the 'push' factor becomes greater than the 'pull' factor exodus will begin..
What to do the airline industry has shown 'green shots of recovery' for all of you highly paid glorified bus drivers'..