PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rumour: Sunstate Engineers suspended over aircraft sabotage?
Old 26th Nov 2010, 10:37
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Money where my mouth is!

LAME2.........I assume that was directed at me...yes I did post something on the wrong thread but I see a Mod may have fixed that!

So a challenge to all you folk out there who have not donated and are not pilots or LAME's.........at some point your backside is in an RPT aircraft and its time to put your money where your mouth is. I have just tossed a good donation at both the funds tonight because its worth it.

As to the QF group who have had my loyal and company loyal support for some time.....Its Over. despite some of my close friends being C&T's at JQ and other retired folks at QF, and other good mates at QFlink currently, there is no more loyalty including the several hundred thousand FF points I have having burned most this year.

My company travel is now going to be directed elsewhere where practical rather than the other way around. If Mr Borg gets a few thousand business folk like me thinking this way he will be on a winner.

Enough is enough.

J