PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2010, 19:43
futureTP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CX pilot rebuttle ;o)

Ddobin... haha thats soo funny love it! have you heard anything for stage 2? when will they post tickets and stuff...

Guys I have been reading the recent negative posts on here and I think people are wasting their time posting them.

I can only speak for myself but I think people are wise enough to make their own decisions doesn't matter if you think its right or wrong people will always want to find out for themselves... as they say the grass is always greener on the other side!

If you think that the living and working conditions at CX are as bad as some of the posts are making it out to be why don't you politely move on to other carriers (if your at CX) and make space for people like me that are genuinely interested in working for CX.

I believe CX is one of the world's best airlines with its safety record and they provide excellent training. You don't get to that position by treating your staff badly and reporting a record profit... so they must be doing something right!

There are far more worst airlines I can think of that expect you to pay for all your training including type rating and some are even charging for line training these days so the CX deal with no housing is not all that bad...

Living in HK is expensive but you can rent places for around £1000/m and you don't need to live in a mansion just because you're a pilot.

Now lets try and keep things positive on this thread and share the info for the selection which is the purpose of this thread!!!!

Here's a few links of the guys/girls that have gone through the selection and training and are now working as SO's on 747/A340

YouTube - Flight Grading CP27

YouTube - CP31 Batch 2 Flight Grading

Its not all that bad and there is light at the end of the tunnel you just have to get there!!!!

Happy landings...

FTP