PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA GIves Qantas The All Clear..
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2010, 11:28
Frank Burden

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I am not usually so generous in my views, but how about we give Skull Central some space on this subject.

The situation is not dissimilar to a natural disaster. No one wanted it but we need to struggle through the various stages of its aftermath to improve our collective lot going forward.

Criticise CASA all you like for lack of professionalism, competence, timeliness, reality, and so forth and I will happily join you. But unless you have a better solution to the current situation then leave it to those that are better informed.

Making comparison between a major carrier and someone trying to turn a buck on very thin routes is specious at best and, taking a more charitable view, unreasonableness of the first order.

Some of you really enjoy presenting fallacies such as the selective argument but there needs to be a balance.

And by the way, this situation has nought, nothing, zero to do with certain industrial agendas that are running. Leave those where they belong on such an important issue!!

But as usual, I leave you with this one thought ...

Frankly, I don't give a damn!