PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Call letters for Freshers
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2010, 10:06
blackhawk777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IndiGo....

Got this mail from Parul Huria the other day ....

Dear Applicant,

Please find attached information about the IndiGo A320 type rating program at CAE.The next assessment would be on 20th,21st,22nd and 23rd Dec in Delhi.

If you are interested to take part in the selections, kindly send your updated CV along with answer to questions asked in the email at the earliest.

Please Note that the minimum age to apply for this program is 20Years and the maximum age is 35 Years for Jr Copilots.

Please reply in the email itself:-

1. Contact number:

2. Date of Birth:

3. Total Flight Hours:

4. Type of License, Country of issue

5. Indian license details

License/Category Valid up to

CPL(ME, Land)

COP/RTR

FRTOL

Indian Medical

6. Is ME-IR endorsed on your Indian CPL?

7. ME Flight Hours:-
Actual hrs:
Sim hours:
Total Me Hrs=

8. Nationality:

9. Age as on 19th DEC 2010:

10. If you have appeared for the CAE Indigo assessment before, is the 6 month period over?(Also state the month in which you appeared)

Note: Licenses must be valid at all times

Ps: IndiGo A320 is a self sponsored type rating program.

Pilots of all authorities interested in the assessment should have valid Indian License.
Please ignore this mail if you have already appeared for the Cae-IndiGo assessment in the last six months and have not yet completed the cool off period of six months or if you did not clear the interview round(with IndiGo) at any stage.

*The Delhi venue detail(address) will be given later to the shortlisted candidates.

Warm Regards,
Parul

The date is confirmed.... But still don't know on what basis they are short listing the candidates....

Best of Luck to ALL !!!!