PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 25th Nov 2010, 03:10
str8shooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all....., firstly, thanks to Max1 for a most informative posting - one of the best I've seen on this thread!

I haven't posted for a while, but have kept up reading this thread while, like many others, I wait patiently for the next step. For those interested, this is my situation: I completed the online test in September 2010, and got an email in October 2010, that went as follows:

"Thank you for completing the online testing as part of the recruitment process for the role of Air Traffic Controller in training.

I am pleased to tell you that you have been successful across all components of the testing. Congratulations.

As a result you will be progressing to the next stage of the process which is a short telephone interview prior to attendance at an assessment centre.

Please note that due to the large volume of candidates your telephone interview is scheduled to occur in December 2010 - January 2011 for assessment centres to be run in 2011.

Thanks and congratulations once again for your participation and performance in this process to date."

So I hope to get to do my phone interview in Dec 2010 - Jan 2011. I'll post again if anything changes, but in the mean time....., congrats to those that have progressed (stupidthursday), and good luck to those like me, that are still waiting.

To those in the know (like Max1 and the others), thanks for the time taken to keep us "newies" in the loop with some handy advice, and what to expect......, much appreciated,........ please keep them coming!