PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shamrock hiring
Thread: Shamrock hiring
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2010, 16:04
Superpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alt Crz Green (or well passed it?)

At no point did I lay the claim that my experience level gave me an advantage. Can you not read??? I simply remarked that this type of experience level seems to be once again being overlooked. Early days, sure. This was said in the context of the previous 5 or 6 posts where people were claiming totally fresh out of school and non type rated pilots were being invited. That's all and nothing more! I eventually gave up trying to get through to you and londoncalling(the lights are on, but nobody's home)2009 by removing my comments.

And as for londoncalling who seems to think that all wannabes are interested in "flying jets". You might have had your lucky break sunshine but you know **** all about the state of the recruitment industry in Europe and especially the UK. There are no GA jobs for unconnected 250 hour pilots! none! zero! zilch! So don't lecture me for attempting to improve my situation by gaining a TR of my own back. I did it at a time when it was working for many then the recession bit. At least, I chose NOT to sit on my arse. A mistake! seems to work for many.