PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas Air Interview Help
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2010, 03:30
Alchemy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the encouragement. I definitely want this job! At the risk of sounding phony, it would be a dream come true, even knowing about the potential for being on the road for 20+ days at a time, constant deadheading, and long days. I believe that Atlas has a solid business plan and feel like it would be a great place to spend a career. I'm single, so I'd be willing to move to a base and settle in for the long-haul, in more ways than one. I hear that moving is not necessarily much of an advantage....but I'm putting the cart before the horse a bit anyway. After drudging away at a regional on reserve for so long, it's an incredible morale booster to get an interview like this. Just tonight I had to kick a drunk off the airplane....and believe me I didn't want to do it. Although I'm sure freight presents its own challenges, I am eager to see what it's all about and feel like it might be a perfect fit for my personality type. The appeal of getting rid of passenger/flight attendant drama seems strong. Even if I don't get a job offer, I'll be applying again in the hope that persistence pays off.