PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sth Korea deploy F16's as the 2 Korea's exchange artillery rounds
Old 23rd Nov 2010, 20:00
Bannock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Minigundiplomat,
SLOC means Sea lines of Communication. Wether it is light blue or dark blue its vital for a nation such as ours to preserve its integrity. Irrelevant of how long that line is. Do me a favour and go for a walk around your house and look at where everything comes from. Then ask yourself why you bought it? Was it because it was reliable and cheap, and possibly made in an exotic country that you once visited on Det or was because it was from an average and more expensive country that you would avoid going on Det to.
The reason why Ireland became the Celtic Tiger it was and we became its major trading partner was they were so wealthy and they didn’t mind paying extra for average. Well, we are now propping them up and I am sure that out of appreciation they will continue to buy from us. Only a complete sceptic would expect them to find a cheaper trading partner to exist with.
As for massive financial aid to India and their latest defence procurements including a new MPA fleet, SSNs and Carriers I shouldn’t have to point out the bleeding obvious.
We are taking austerity measures not for the good of UK plc but to allow others to take the piss.
Oh well back to bed!

Last edited by Bannock; 24th Nov 2010 at 03:11.