PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2010, 15:32
Bagoongathipon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Chairwrecker
I agree with you 100% that the difficulties were of Clark Aviation's wrong doings. The way I saw and experienced it since 2006, It seems and looked that they just ventured in it without carefully studying the cadet program and their business plan. Its like they just have the money and cebupac agreed on taking on the first cadets and experienced everything along the way.

But no matter how disappointed i was with the first, 2nd and 3rd management of Clark Av, spending 3years in schooling, im glad that the last management I dealt with has solved its problems along the way.

With all the problems we encountered, the years spent trying to resolve these problems.. It was still the easier path compared to what the general aviation pilots has gone through. (and I have so much respect on how they endured just to be able to join the airline industry).

So, is MPL the easier path? compared to SPL-PPL-CPL... INDEED. Is the program better? We have our own opinions unless a response from the different airline instructor/chief pilots who has MPL flying with them. I believe they will be the most credible people to ask to.