PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meaningless management drivel
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2010, 09:36
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all employees

It will have been brought to your attention through normal channels of communication that a fundamental and far-reaching restructuring of our organisation is currently at this point in time under way.

Basically this concerns each and every employee and it is important that we all understand the new game plan and are seen to be singing from the same hymn book, in order to reinforce our global vision as a quality driven organisation.

It is essential that we run this by each and every single one of you in order that nobody should feel that they are out of the loop at any point in time, and I myself, as managing director, in terms of my remit, will make a point of touching base with you individually within the foreseeable future. In terms of timescale, whilst it is not at this stage possible to quantify a precise time lapse, as a ball park figure, you can expect these meetings to be on the agenda within the upcoming month.

We have undertaken an in-depth gap analysis, in keeping with our strategy as a result-driven client focused global player, on our business model, from which we have highlighted number of items which have been benchmarked to carry us on a fast track to a win-win situation. In terms of our best practice, we need to revisit our vision of employee empowerment to ensure a strategic fit which will, whilst we grow our business, ensure total commitment to value added service levels and a leverage towards an unprecedented bottom line in which you as shareholders will all participate.

A paradigm shift is envisaged whereby our mindset becomes more and more focussed in respect of our knowledge base and the enhancement that this will bring to our global vision through best use of available bandwidth.

It is only by thinking proactively outside the box that we can develop synergies which will allow us to mature to global leadership in our industry. Reflected in our mission statement, our enactment of this vision of the future will be the dynamo that at the end of the day drives us forward into the 21st. century.