PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA CPL Conversion Exams
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2010, 06:31
josh121.5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@pri : few of my friends have been trying to clear the nav for quite some time and gettin feedbacks from these guys , im certain cp/pnr multi-leg is not there in the syllabus anymore . i got 1 question from INS/IRS and i had no idea about it . The big headache is that sometimes u get easy questions but the answers in the options will be wrong , which will make u think about going on a DGCA Genocide ! All u can do is fill out the objection sheet which i think goes for sucking oil from the Samosa . The best bet is to study the Keith Williams 1000 questions book and i assure u , u'll get minimum 5 to 7 questions from the book . And if u have enough time please go thru the JAA/Casa ATPL ( Magnetism , gyro , asi/vsi/alti ) questions and u'll come out in flying colours !

@sunnyjet : so true... human factors is the new topic to air regs and besides the april 2010 attempt was an absolute disaster . i got a question asking what is the colour of the AIC if it indiactes an state of urgency ? options: Pink, Purple ,Blue ,White ... lol.. WTF ????