PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Near Death Incident
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2010, 04:06
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw this child's post prior to leaving for a flight.... 18 or so hours later and home I had time to think what to write back. Best answer: nothing. I've served my time, worked hard, studied hard over 30+ years & still love walking down that airbridge every flight.. Why should I bow down to a xenophobic PPL holder's pokes?

For the record, (as posted MANY, MANY times before!) I resigned from AI when confronted by members of the "Safety" and "Training" depts attempting to bully / force me to change a the fail grade I gave an AI Capt ("Cmdr") who was unable to land the 777 flying on raw data with a 15 kt x-wind in the 9W sim.

Integrity has no price.

(2 days later his "batchmate" passed him on a route check to DXB and back. My assessment was "lost". Authorities and airline were serviced with required reports).

I think FFwd has demonstrated evidence enough. My evidence is there for the world to see in previous posts.

If anyone wants to question me then go through my previous posts where ample examples and evidence has been given, as well as the opportunity to pursue allegations that an idiot could uncover. I'm not going to waste time re-writing them, going back through the (many) posts to please an immature, xenophobic PPL holder. Those who message me as well as those with the honesty and integrity to see where change is needed seem not to argue with me. Then again, they are "professional pilots". Expat and national alike.

Moderators, this thread has run it's course and died thanks to this child without a shred of professional aviation experience or knowledge.

Please shut it down.