PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - We are now working for the Chinese now!
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2010, 17:46
clondnine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are backing the wrong horse, or should I say Nag.

Your 'friend' who lived in the crown plaza, yes, THE captain in question who was fired, yes he. He did not have to take an apartment to obtain a residence visa. It was his choice to live here in the Cown. Currently there are other ACC pilots also 'electing' to live in the same hotel. 'IF' you are indeed an Air China captain you will have met these other pilots no doubt at breakfast. Go ahead, ask them whether they need to get an apartment. I am currently living there myself and I have the Crown Plaza Beijing Capital as my official address on my Z visa, maybe you and I have had breakfast together!

Regarding the Hotel in FRA. I do not know what FRA YOU fly in to(are you sure its EDDF you insert into your MCDU), but Air China, and Air China Cargo, and Asiana and Korean all stay in the 'International Frankfurt airport Hotel. Its 4 star, and very good for a 24 hour layover. Are you sure you are not being spun a yarn??

Maybe next time you write poison here you will at least get your facts correct. Or just don't be so gullible in believing what your 'buddy' says. Remember, he had an agenda, and he is using your posts here quite successfully. Don't be so fooled. By the way, if you dislike working for air China, why don't you foxtrot away from here.

See you at breakfast.