PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malgus: Did anyone here make it all the way through ?
Old 22nd Aug 2002, 15:42
InFinRetirement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't believe this for a moment. Even if Jerez gave away a course the other three would cost £165,000 and would mean that 1,650 people would have to apply. And Malgus would, on those figures, make £77,550 itself!

And then there is this:

The £147 is not soley used to fund the training. Scottish Enterprise have agreed to provide funding for our courses, and S.E. usually work on a 50/50 funding basis to match the funds put up by Malgus and its investors.
"our courses"? Does zerouali work for Malgus then? NO enterprise board that I know of has ever put in 50% of the total funding required. Again, just prove it. I am not against apologising.

Elsewhere on another thread Malgus were questioned by The Glasgow Herald see this link - http://www.s1news.com/news/14392.html Tell me that they are genuine when they freely admit that they MUST have over 600 applicants to pay for just one course. zerouali gives an entirely different view.

On another thread the Scottish Enterprise Board were questioned and categorically denied that they had anything to do with Malgus, or would they have anything to do with them. Put of copy of such a letter on their 'under contruction' website. Then we might believe it. Who is kidding who? I am still not against apologising.

If I thought there was ONE iota of truth, or a real possibility that a wannabe could make it through this VERY dubious scheme, and thats being nice, I would arrange for the PPRuNe Fund to pay for a few places. As it is I would never even consider it. It just lines the pockets of Malgus.

What I want to see is Malgus, and its 'supporters', stop trying to get our wannabes to part with their money for not even a slightly realistic chance of getting in. 'Killing' a person's application with the result that they failed the personality profile is all to easy to say. I am also fed up that our wannabes are being exploited. And while I am at it. How was it that the most vociferous of supporters of the Malgus scheme alone got in?

Given just one certain fact that says this is a scam and Malgus will not be allowed on PPRuNe again. Why they are now is because we choose to let others see what is in store. If they listen.

You think I am angry? You betcha I am!!

Last edited by InFinRetirement; 22nd Aug 2002 at 16:03.