PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 21st Nov 2010, 12:49
EA_cabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there everyone

A few words about my personal experience about OD in Tallinn (Estonia)today 21 November. There was a total of 35 people (only!), and 2 indian female recruiters (Gilian/Gulian and another one). The usual presentation, handed the cv's, they asked about where did you find out about the OD, any cabin crew/service experience, that's it.

Ah, here are the freshest salary numbers:
- during ab-initio: 3300 QAR
- first 6 months after ab-initio: 3300 QAR + block hour pay 39 QAR (they claim it to be 90-100 block hours on average, while I've heard it's no more than 70, any info on that? ) + meal allowance.
- after 6 months 3700 QAR, the rest is the same.

Then the english test, and meanwhile everyone had to approach them for the reach test. 20 min break, they announced the "happy 6" passing into the 2nd round.
I've made it to the 2nd, there was a group exersize, discussing some regular things (a la you spilt wine on VIP passenger, what to do, name the 10 challenges which await you in Doha). After that I got cut off - out of 6, 4 made it to the 3rd round, unfortunately I wasn't one of them.

I didnt really understand what precisely were they searching for, one girl who passed further had PINK stockings and VIOLET blouse, too talkative and overwhelming, but she passed! Well... no comment here I guess.

So thats it about the OD in Tallinn, hope my information could be useful to someone, will gladly answer any questions you might have!