PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2010, 02:30
bearfoil

JD-EE

As you say, conspiracy is a serious charge.
I have never made it, relative to any part of this accident. Long ago I defined what I thought was afoot as a certain lack of interest, or momentum, if you will. The Inertia of a large group can be hobbling in ways that mimic actual wrongdoing. Many times here, the language bug has appeared. I can't prevent others from calling what I write a "conspiracy theory". As above, the word itself has lost virtually all its meaning in modern discourse. It is almost exclusively used to savage an opponent as "Irrelevant", an "idiot", or other. What is most discouraging is the lack of agreement about the word itself. This has polarized people into two groups, each permissive of nothing that isn't in complete agreement with either "Party Line". It is intolerant of criticism, or disagreement, and stifles objective debate. All I have tried to convey is BEA's at times "laziness", a lack of assertiveness and a reporting system that is wide open to proofs of same. This does not even include their distressing lack of clarity and transparency, something that insults almost everyone who has an interest in this accident.

It is extremely difficult to prove foul play, and I doubt there is any to pursue, can I make it more clear? In the absence of anything done, it is difficult to demonstrate a motive of any kind, and why would anyone attempt to do that? Hard to make a mistake without doing anything.

I'd like BEA to get off the damn dime, or failing that, explain what is happening, from their point of view, Fair?

edit: JD-EE, I haven't considered Phugoid and Spin together, and am not sure it is even possible. A phugoid would have to be consonant, not increasing, decreasing, or "interrupted" to add some cycle that is consistent with HN's graph, this in itself may not be likely. A flat spin may be more likely; loss of signal with one aspect (orientation) followed be a re-acquisition of signal, followed by the same aspect with another signal break. I can't get any further with it than that, so HN's graph is most intriguing, and should be addressed by someone who has the signal skills with an experience of heavy/unusual attitudes.

bear

Last edited by bearfoil; 21st Nov 2010 at 02:44.