PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA CPL Conversion Exams
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2010, 17:36
Keith.Williams.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Wingflex,

Thank you for your feedback on my 1000 Questions Answers & Explanations for General Navigation book.

I have checked through all of the questions in the "CIRCLES" chapter, but I cannot find the question to which you refer. Question 86 is very similar, but the latitude is 65 South. This causes the correct answer to be 275 as stated in the explanation for that question.

In carrying out the recheck of the CIRCLES chapter I have found the following errors:

Question 51: There is a typing error in the explanation which states that the change of longitude is 120W. It should be 120E. But the answer is correct.

Question 70: The corrcet answer for the question is 232.41 degrees. But this is not an option. This problem has been caused by a typing error. It can be corrected by changing longitudes 50W to 50E and changing 30E to 30W.

Question 87: The answer is given as "decrease by 9 degrees." It should be "increase by 9 degrees."

Question 111: The explanation states that the change in longitude is 120W. It should read 120E. But the answer is correct.

These errors will be corrected in the next update of the book, before any new stock is printed.

If you believe that you have detected errors in any of my books or computer programs, please let me know and I will recheck them, and inform you of the results.