PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - At Last - A Voice of Reason
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2010, 10:04
dodgybrothers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Little has been said about Joe's dismissal. I for one was surprised even at Jetstar's actions, I thought they may have shown some restraint, but with individuals such as nutbag running the the 'remains' department nothing would shock me.

Its a sad indictment on our industry when a guy really who was being nothing more than a 'whisteblower' has been sacked. Jeez they must be insecure. There were laws passed federally that prevents this but I guess because Joe was a signatory to the EBA, Jetstar believe they can get away with it.

I hope, no I know, that AIPA will be going Jetstar, I just hope that all Jetstar pilots see this company for what they are and all join a union with some clout and stand up for guys such as Joe. Jetstar keep getting away with murder and at some stage, we the pilot group have to say enough is enough. Even those blokes that take crap SIN conditions, you will not be protected by the purple circle forever, have a look at what this once proud industry has now become. Its a disgrace, I'm ashamed to be a part of it and the only other thing I can say is....I am an army of one.