PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BHX closed due accident
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2010, 08:42
First.officer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Airbus Girl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are talking out of your retto. You are not a commercial pilot and I have arrived at that decision by simply examining your posts.

Aviophage........oh, she is a commercial pilot.....that much is definite.....and you can tell what a/c she flies, hint is in her profile name (oh, and the fact i've flown with her whilst i was working out back helps confirm my knowledge)

As for talking out of her "retto" (not heard that before lol), i think not - all she is saying that due to the rapidly changing nature of the "fog bank","mist", etc., only the crew know what THEY could or could not see from a visual perspective, regardless of who else was in the vicinty of the accident area - i believe that might be the point she was making, apologies Airbus Girl if it isn't ?!

Malicious rumours, lies, fabrications of the truth or mere and uneducated speculation can end up being sourced in the media. The family of the pilots injured would not like that to happen.
I believe the pilots were carrying out a CAT III approach when they shouldn't have been in the first place. Pilot error.
Ah, Aviophage - definitely no uneducated speculation in your post there then, nice to see someone berate a colleague, post his/her reasons and then apply absolutely no thought - and even in the same post - still, maybe that's because your head is in your "retto" ?? (i still don't know what a "retto" is ??)