PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Pilot Training center, first officer program
Old 19th Nov 2010, 16:32
sgosain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys,

thanks for the comments, just to let you know , Im 38yrs old, have my FAA Comm,Multi,Instrument, and CFI/CFII/MEI(not current) licenses,, about 1000hrs total time and want to fly in Asia (preferrebly India), so Im just ready to do this now before I get too old to even think about it.

I just received a email reply from GPTC today,,,maybe they monitor this thread,,,but now Im pretty sceptical , by the way ,,who is Jonas M???

At this point , Im really not concerned with which seat Im sitting in ,,PIC or SIC,,,I would be more than happy to fly SIC for a number of years,, and then when Im ready to move over,,I'll do it on merrit , not by paying for it,,or I'll move on to someone else. My goal is to retire as an airline pilot ,so Im looking at about a 20+ year career.

I have requested info from A320typerating.com,,,and will look into them as well, since I have family in England , might be a better option for me, however, will need to get that ATPL written done beforehand.

Sunny