PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC Staff Shortages?
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2010, 09:58
coneyisland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you suggesting I am degrading your conditions? How exactly pal? And is that 96.5%/3.5% split based upon union membership, because those figures are awfully alike? Or pulled out of your backside? Because surprise, surprise for the record - I am a full paying union member buddy. So let's talk about degrading conditions... those wonderful souls who come back to work after less than the agreed break between shifts! Certainly not me pulling that crap pal. Oh and those conditions you speak of, in the wonderful CA we are covered by - that was bargained so wonderfully "in good faith" by Civil Air. How many times do I hear that AsA aren't interpreting the agreement the "way it was intended"? How about Civil Air makes sure they don't negotiate "in good faith"; don't leave it "open to interpretation". But hey our mighty union is too busy weeding out the rat that has stolen yours and my membership fees over the past 2 years aren't they!

Bull**** you will, want to wager on that?
Guaranteed, luckily I have 2 degree's and REAL profession to go back into IF I ever get jaded by ATC. Oh and for the record, paid about 15k more than currently, but having to actually work a lot harder for it! And certainly not the conditions I enjoy now!