PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Age 60 Limit To End
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2010, 19:00
av8tor68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote picture: "I have flown with many of you who want to come back and keep flying at AC.
Unlike many pilots in the states you have a pension and you are the worst of the baby boomers. You do not want to leave the profession in a better state than when you found it. You are the worst of the ME generation . Listening to your arguments reminds me of discrimination from the gay community from the fifties. Except most of you had a 30 plus career and have a pension better than half the pilots salaries still working.

You are from the me generation and feel your wants needs trump all others. You are the reason this industry is in the state it's in after selling your young members down the river for years with the standard line let's protect the widebody working conditions because someday you will be senior.

You can come back but don't think it's for any moral reason . You are not an old lady on a bus . Just an old greedy man."

To this reader, it is apparent that anger is feeding your own greed to the extent that you are unable to disagree without yourself being disagreeable, which in turn tends to make your entire position on the issue of mandatory retirement irrelevant and immaterial.