PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Age 60 Limit To End
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2010, 23:11
Vic777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Evening Understated:
No it was not a history lesson but a reminder that a moderator such as in the employ of PPRuNe based on their years of experience acknowledged this thread for what it is, an exercise in self aggrandizement.
Over the years I have cultivated friendships amongst other airline pilots around the world and almost to man they are wondering how the pilots of Air Canada have developed such tunnel vision in this pursuit of staying longer in the job than they have to. I will not pass on some of the comments from the European side as this would only inflame positions that have been already been stated.
As far as a witch hunt not in the least bit interested as I have moved on. This deliberation will be decided by the senior jurists of the Supreme Court of Canada who are the legal intelligentsia of our country. No doubt which way the decision goes this will be debated long past our communal best before dates.
A.C.P.A. cocoon? I can remember the time when C.A.L.P.A. was derided in the same fashion yet there are others who wish to return to that canard.
With regards to a shill I will restate I have no interest in this other than to see the world wide regard for the pilots at Air Canada be brought back.
a330pilotcanada, did you read all this, before you posted it? Talk about canard. Get a grip.