PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Age 60 Limit To End
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2010, 20:18
a330pilotcanada

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Good Afternoon Understated:

Is that you Buck???

Anyhow it appears you and over/under might be "shilling" for Ray767 who is banned from the web site and I have brought up the reasons why he was banned for your edification.

Post 437
Scared?

I've informed Uncle Ray that giving the appearances of being a litigious little sausage he can run his own site elsewhere or indemnify PPRuNe. It appears, at first glance, forums have a problem when our chum is around.

Now my judgement is that he needs us far more than we need him. It appears to me that sites and threads have difficulties. It also appears to me that those dificulties seem, entirely coincidently, to occur when he is involved in discussions.

Not withstanding the American law on 'union house' conversation, 1st amendment rights or even the President's recent moves on the subject I'll work on my established, primitive, animistic basis. If there is wind I see the trees waving and bending. Therefore the trees are making the wind.

And thus with Raymond.

Regards Rob

Oh, and Chuck - enough of the attention seeking. Wrong thread so sod off.

Post 438 from Vic777
Quote: Scared?

I've informed Uncle Ray that giving the appearances of being a litigious little sausage he can run his own site elsewhere or indemnify PPRuNe. It appears, at first glance, forums have a problem when our chum is around.

Now my judgement is that he needs us far more than we need him. It appears to me that sites and threads have difficulties. It also appears to me that those dificulties seem, entirely coincidently, to occur when he is involved in discussions.

Not withstanding the American law on 'union house' conversation, 1st amendment rights or even the President's recent moves on the subject I'll work on my established, primitive, animistic basis. If there is wind I see the trees waving and bending. Therefore the trees are making the wind.

And thus with Raymond.

Regards

Rob

Oh, and Chuck - enough of the attention seeking. Wrong thread so sod off.

Please kick me off ... as I don't want to be able to read or post anything here ....

Post 439 Moderator to Vic777

Nah, simply stop visiting you posturing ninny.

Rpob

Last edited by a330pilotcanada; 16th Nov 2010 at 23:00. Reason: Clarity