PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2010, 09:26
SecondTimeLucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eatofo
Hi Folks

Recently completed the online assessment and was asked to book a date for my stage 1. When i tried there was no interview spaces available so emailed HR. This is the response i got:

Please be advised…

The number of selection centres for Trainee Air Traffic Controllers will reduce with effect from the 1st January 2011 until further notice. This reflects a reduction in Trainee opportunities over the past year and in consequence the longer lead times from selection to start of training for successful candidates.

Therefore:-

Stage 1 test dates will not be available until April 2011.

Stage 2 computer test dates will not be available during the months of March & April.

Stage 3 dates will be reduced in frequency but will continue to run every month at either Prestwick, Hurn and Swanwick.

We appreciate this will be a disappointment to many applicants and we will provide a further update in the spring. When new dates are added to the system you will be alerted by email. At this stage we can not advise you of or book you on dates for next year.

A little gutted here as was hoping to be in college by the time ill onl justy start my stage 1.
Hey,

When did you get this through from NATS? I'm a little curious as I had initially booked my stage 1 for early December but emailed them to ask to change to a date in January 2011 and they didn't mention what you've said.

Having said that, as a second time applicant its very frustrating there's now no chance of progressing anywhere till April 2011! Regret changing my stage 1 date now