PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2010, 07:33
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wondered when you'd pick up the nerve to show your face JG,

No handful of working pilots to have a go at this week on behalf of the 5000+ unemployed 'constituents' you pander to?

Meanwhile here's what the Brits got in just one of the threads in the wannabees forum.

1200 posts over 61 pages - not one potential student had any excuses left for leaping into training from February 2008 onwards without knowing the truth of what was happening in pro aviation.

http://www.pprune.org/professional-p...n-upon-us.html

No shortage of other threads like that on the wannabees forum - like it or not that's where potential students go - not this section. Why not spend a while on that thread. I'm sure you'll see why I have been questioning an apparent culture of allowing others to become lemmings without warning. Would some of you have appreciated that thread like that 2 years or more ago?

By the way - did I mention PPRuNe financed 737 ratings with work at the end of the training?

10 of them - we put time, money and effort back into our industry. What about you?

Have you told someone the truth about jobs and aviation in India today?

Does this particular forum and the Indian based sites that you visit reflect reality? Is there some sort of thread always in view on the first page of any forum you use regularly letting people know what the situation for you is really like?

Finally, are your peers, within the Indian flying community, chipping in with genuine information or is is primarily self help for you guys? Are you getting decent information from your peers, even if it is not good news, in the way you see in the link I've provided above?

Rob