PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Payday at Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2010, 17:20
A340rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Assessment

So who went to the interviews in the last weeks at Gatwick...?? I did they were both bloody nice bloke actualey...I think they are a good Airline to work for..

Its a nice place lagos nice weather...I go there for my honeymoon, really enjoy, people were frendly and helpful..Every where you can use credit card so dont have to take lot of cash..The mobile phone can be a nite mare though! Lot of sick people there as I loaned a lot of the locals lads monies as they had someone sick in there family, its nothing dodgey as they give me there private mobile number but when I ring they never work

So be warned mobiles dont always work be warned!!!! Because of this cant contact these poor sods and get my money back...

Also I put deposit $3000 on a car really cheap it was more cheap than Europe $8000 instead of $17000 (UK Price)..so had to buy...They ship the car to you he says but think theres problem with documents as been waiting 7 years now...Its bloody customs here they hate when you buy cheaper are bring it here as its bad for sales here...greedy sod..

Last edited by A340rider; 14th Nov 2010 at 17:51.