PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2010, 12:31
sierra_november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PPRuNe Towers
The Indian zombie army is so locked in this ghetto, so smug, so stupid in fact that you can't even manage to act our of err, enlightened self interested. Or is it that deep down you know you and your families have been so savagely stuffed over and conned that you secretly want as many new lemmings as possible to join your non flying purgatory?

No respect for any of you at all until you tell the hordes wanting to follow on behind you the truth you shameless self centered rabble.
All this name calling and baseless presumption doesn't suit someone of your experience.

and since you seem so concerned about the future of wannabes may I ask why is it that every time I log on to pprune I see multiple ads luring wannabes and qualified pilots for CPL and type rating courses, why not run banners instead to tell everyone the truth about the mess this industry is in ??
I know that's not possible because you need money to run this website and that's understandable.

but what I dont understand is stuff like this that keeps popping up

"new 500 hours line training program in Asia "

are programs like the one above helping this industry and Professional Pilots in any way ?? pprune could atleast make sure that they dont let companies that are contributing to exploitation of pilots and downgrading of Terms and conditions advertise on this website.Why is that not happening ??

Please check posts # 145, # 174 , # 229 in this very thread that MR.UJ has been trying to hijack, there are many more....
My point is if any Indian wannabe goes through this very topic of vacancy information for Indian pilots he/she will quickly realize how bleak the situation is.

maybe you should read this again

Originally Posted by Challenger05
To the mod:
Kindly dont paint everyone in the Indian scene with the same brush!
Yes there are people out here who are smug...
Yes there are most who do not point out the perils to the guys following through but everyone is not the same.
We have our share or rotten apples just as much as the other continents.