PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So, CX called me for the "fast track"
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2010, 04:24
betpump5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boxjockey,

The type of nonsense that arrives on this website unfortunately means my reply to posts have a sarcastic edge. How ever one sometimes feels they need to stoop down to the level of other posts.

My complaint here is that many many of our senior guys are so insecure about their future (fair enough Cathay doesn't give you the best confidence or peace of mind) that when they put their point across, they sadly have to throw extra punches that insults and undermines the cadets - those applying, those currently at FTA, and those that are now our SOs. This is completely and utterly unfair.

This leads to our ex-DESO swimmers coming on here ranting and raving about how they have made the heavenly decision not to take up the offer - then deluding themselves that anyone else who takes up the offer is a simpleton. Do they know the circumstances of every single applicant? Has anyone actually talked to a GA guy flying in some god-forsaken hell hole in Scotland or Canada, getting paid sod-all per hour who may actually think that living and working in Hong Kong is actually a good idea?

I will always fight against negativity aimed towards our cadets, whether it be direct or indirectly aimed. The fools amongst you will see this as me being a management bean-counter or some snot-nose pilot with a deep "cx-pride". Wrong. Way wrong.