PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is going on with Olympic Air ????
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2010, 17:56
OXOGEKAS340

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The "theory" of burned tech, logs, of the A340's, is just an imagination of some (mentally) ill brains...
No pals, there is no such a scenario....Books and logs are all in the liquidators archives.
Planes are still on taxiway in LGAV, and will remain there, until someone is gonna pay the money, Greek government is asking for...(for u that know everything...those planes belong to the Greek Ministry of Economy, and NOT to the closed (liquidated) Olympic Airlines. Same happens with the 737's and ATR's, which belong to Olympic Airlines.

Well english friends...yes u pay for our depts, as we also pay for yours..Except if u think that your country has no dept..... (I can assure u that your dept, is far far more than ours...). Wait, your time will come sooner than you think.
Until then, do something good...Return to us, the stollen marbles of Parthenon....
Then u can return also the items belonging to Egypt...

777, "theory"...Haha!
You can tell thousands of stories....and you can bring millions of reports.
You will not change the minds of most of us, that this plane, fell of the sky, due to fuel starvation...I don't give a s@@t if you believe this or not.
I BELIEVE this, and no one will change my mind.

Regarding to Olympic Air, this belongs to the group MARFIN, and has nothing to do with Olympic..Even the "circles" have new colors.
It's not going well, because their strategy was wrong. And still is...Therefore I believe, that this company will close soon, or at the best, will operate some turboprops within "agonic lines" within Greece.