PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So, CX called me for the "fast track"
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2010, 12:30
betpump5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all those that had been swimming in the DESO pool and have now turned down the offer of the 12 week contract - congratulations on making a decision. It is your decision to make and no one has the right to say whether you have made the right or wrong decision.

But....

I sit here with surprise that you took it upon yourselves to come onto this forum; to not only state what your decision was (no one gives a may I add) but to also throw a few punches at the system.

Usually I try to make allowance for the constant moaning and crying on pprune. We all need a place to vent our anger and to express our opinions but nonetheless, what really gets up my nose about this current thread is, one, it has provided another feeding frenzy for nasty little trolls such as Cxorcist. He loves dinner time. Which is why he is actually proud that his sentiments have now gone up the scale to being utterly cringeworthy.

Secondly, you swimmers have said no to the offer. So why leave remarks that insults the current crop of wannabee cadets, current cadets, and SOs that were previous cadets? You know nothing about Cathay. Oh no, wait a second. Of course you do. You know everything about Cathay. Because in order to massage your bruised egos, you have turned to Mama Cxorcist's breasts for comfort . You find comfort in listening to her bedtime stories about how you made the right decision.

If you want to stick two fingers up to Cathay, then thats fine. I do it all the time I'm out of uniform. But it is disgraceful when you come on here and during your rants, insult the hard working cadets. Why on earth would you do that? It is utterly pathetic that in order to express a certain opinion (and hence delude yourself that you are right) on your dislike for the system, insults need to be thrown around and the poor cadet gets it.

This needs to stop.
Right Now