PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Harv's air or MFC?
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2010, 12:11
nibi786

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bookings and Weather....

I think the previous posts mention past training experiences....especially regarding booking.

I know that MFC are now using one of the industries most advanced scheduling systems - pretty unique for a flight college to be doing so!

Everybody has a fair share of flying and the issue of 'bumping' no longer exists. Naturally, Flights that require a certain amount of priority are given them accordingly - but that is very normal at any flight school(I have experience of a fair few). From personal experience, the new scheduling system I mention enhances your time management and organisational skills which is an added benefit in my eyes as a career pilot!

As for weather - go to sunny florida if you want just that! My experiences of flying in the east coast through rain, wind, snow and sun conditions have left me as a well rounded VFR pilot and flying in some of these conditions during a full motion simulator flight didn't leave me to bewildered All in all, a truly unique place to become a well rounded pilot

Safe flyin y'all!

N786