PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2010, 08:28
Desertbannanas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GMC says it all in his post:

"F#$K air canada.
F&#K transport.
F*#K the Harper gov't and all the opposition, cuz they'd all agree anyways if they were in power.
I'll just fly home via Houston, or maybe Chicago one day.
What a bunch of Fu(#!n losers!! Need the nanny state to protect them. Cradle to grave my babies, cradle to grave."

Just like most of the other petulant immature posters here like Oblasspop, its all about personal selfish reasons, not about your true opinion, or whats best for Canada, or the people.

Well I say...

Fxxx you GMC.

But hey, you will have lots of choice from this "protectionist" gov't:

Canada and Qatar airline deal set to take off

And we will see more flight choice for the Indian community in Canada as well.

The real issue here is INDIA. Not the UAE. The TIGER of Asia is up and coming, and being that it has a democratic process as opposed to others, we should have unilateral trade patnerships with it rather than the others. Politically-like minded countries should support each other.The UAE as a destination is secondary, as its relatively small (comparatively speaking), and daily to YYZ is enough right now. Get on a JFK/YYZ from DXB/AUH and you will see it. That market at this time has to connect through somehwere... FRA/LHR/DXB/AUH/DOH etc..or even HKG/TPE the other direction. The Canadian traveller from the UAE is not complaining here. Because 99.9% of them buy full fare tix. What we have here are the Airline workers who are whining because they cant get their ID90 biz class seat every month or cant fly directly to their home city.