PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Keeping up with the Joneses
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2010, 05:31
bellfest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You lot make me laugh... And slightly ill at the same time!

For a start, this was a thread about the facets and adventures of Mr Jones that are able to be aired on TV without seeing him make a reappearance on Australia's Hardest Prisons! Let them at it!! You either like the show or you don't! For all of you that haven't messed around and done sh1t you're not supposed to do in a helicopter you are either very green, completely anal or full of sh1t!

Secondly, it always amazes me how Australians can take a thread and tear it up and completely restructure it into a bitch fest based on nothing but rumours and the bush telegraph of bull sh1t artist's compounding their own bull sh1t on bull sh1t they have heard from another bull sh1t artist!

I apologise for my excessive use of the word sh1t in this post but I find the application of each one extremely suitable....

( Edited )... Some recent moderating/editing/deleting has kind of taken the wind out my sails with this one but I totally get why it has been done... You guys do a good job keeping things civil on here as they should be...

Last edited by bellfest; 13th Nov 2010 at 09:42.