View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2010, 09:51
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Dana the next Nigerian Prodigy?

Captains Dana Air

Posted by Bursa Loker

OPPORTUNITIES FOR HIGHFLYERS

DANAAIR, Nigeria’s newest airline, is looking for dedicated and committed individuals to join us in Lagos, Nigeria.

If you like the idea of being part of a small, friendly team of people at the start of an exciting new venture, this is the time to act. You will benefit from:

* Competitive salary package.
* Excellent standards of Training
* A highly organised and supportive environment
* Great opportunities for career advancement
With Ndubz "I know more than Boeing" Ek...pu and Vic... Ego at the helm I can imagine exactly how that new and enticing opportunity will work:-

Competitive Salary Package = competitive with hotel waiters

Excellent standards of training = Items such as how to use a mobile phone whilst taxying and how to cover up drugs smuggling by my mates.

A highly organised & supported environment = They can buy an excellent system that a monkey could use and then not use it other than to make the system more disorganized that it could possibly ever have been if it was just left to Bernard to do. At the same time they will support you by making your personal load lighter by taking the shirt of your back.

Great opportunities for career advancement = A chance to kiss other parts of the body other than their royal behinds in order to be promoted from nobody to dogsbody and possibly to Vic & Ndubz personal footrest.

I love what these firms think when they hire guys who cannot make an airline work when they have the resources of the whole government at their disposal. What do they think will happen with these clowns at the helm with limited resources and old knackered MD-83s who aren't maintained by Lufthansa.

For all the poor people who have to go and work for these guys, good luck, you are going to need it. If you have a B737 rating and feel that you may want to go to Dana or Arik please PM so I can give you details of the numerous opportunities out there that will not involve working with these incompetent men and may even save you from the inevitable which will result from doing so.

VT