PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The disaster that is JHAS
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2010, 08:16
NuckingFuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The disaster that is JHAS

What is the industry coming to when a two bit construction company can waltz in and make a mockery of Australian aviation.

I feel for the poor souls from Ansett administration that were sucked into the John Holland debacle. These forums were once the jousting room for earlier ambitions of people who believed it could be done.

Well history is unfolding in front of our very eyes as they show the world just how badly it can be done. Where is the industry regulator in all of this? AWOL as usual. From what I have seen and heard it is a return to bondage and slavery! (that might be a little over the top, but you get my point).

They are bleeding engineers quicker than the immigration department can approve their Visa's. What next is on the horizon for them? Maybe into medicine, there's a few quick bucks in that industry. What about mental health? They could send all their aviation workers there after their break downs. What a money spinner!

I'm surprised they were not installing insulation bats as well.

Dear JHAS Management,

Please don't ruin this fine industry that most people have worked tirelessly to build over the last 90 years. This is not an industry where you can make a quick buck! Whatever it is you are trying to do, just let it go. We don't want what is left of the Australian aviation industry ruined by some dirt shoveling, concrete pouring company who is he'll bent on making a buck, not making it better.