PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PRESTWICK
Thread: PRESTWICK
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2010, 16:16
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only because you don't agree with him?
More so that he's painting a wildly dark picture of the world being against him except the cleaners. I find it hard to take seriously when he adds boys in pink shirts, which means they're all gay apparently, to his big list of things he doesn't like. Different generation clearly. Maybe he was expecting a BA 707 at the end of the gate. That's my dream when I use PIK....

I spelt out the reasons why his moans were pretty unreasonable given the same scenario he paints is true at Glasgow and Edinburgh. If you think calling me a self obsessed fool furthers your argument one iota then you are mistaken. This isn't school and I'm not sure playground word games will add weight to your arguments. That's not "genius" in anyone's book.

There is nothing in the rant above that is not equally applicable to the old international facilty at Glasgow where the orange alternative fly from. I also explained where he was exaggerating and tried to point out a couple that were frankly unilkely to be true. I do not believe PIK security went out of their way to stop him getting his flight and I also don't believe he was ordered to stop reading in the queue. Unless perhaps he was on the ramp in which case that is pretty good advice.

Let me rephrase it. It wan't claptrap, but in fairness it was clear that he was in a foul mood that rubbed off on people, was rude to security and then added some colour with some things that seem unlikely to be true. I think that's a fair reflection. I'm happy for him to use GLA or EDI but if he wants a decent service and an airbridge, it's not the airport that's the problem.