PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2010, 09:49
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know what Desert, I'm done arguing with you! You are fighting a losing battle and refuse to admit you are wrong when clearly you are. You stated that a Free Market is the same as Free Trade whereas the Wiki link I thoughtfully posted for you couldn't be any clearer in contradicting you. It states in plain English (which may be a problem for you perhaps?) with reference to Free Trade: "Not to be confused with Free market." Now you can post all the extra links and diatribe you wish, however I cannot see (nor can anyone else I believe) how you can possibly deny the un-denyable?

Perhaps the very best trait of a professional Airline Pilot is the ability to admit when one is wrong. If you can point out ANY part of my position that is FACTUALLY wrong, then I will openly admit it. You it appears are incapable of doing such a thing which leads me to believe that you are not a pilot and certainly NOT professional....... Please prove me wrong by admitting you were wrong, go on, it wont hurt..... It may even save your life one day!

Indeed Falcon's was a good, balanced post and he must be patted on the back. The thing I really don't get though is that his post is no different to the position I have been posting for many weeks. In fact, its almost identical in content. So why I must ask do you accept his view and not mine? Simple question....

Willie got my point as did others, because they are able to accept the balanced argument concept but for some reason, the likes of Cpt Underknickers and Deserticantevenspellmyhandlecorrectly don't. Why is that?