PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2010, 17:38
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ooooh, touched a nerve did I Capt? I was trying to make a point, get over it! I'm incredibly pleased you managed to prove my entire position by ONLY being able to pick up on a minor little point (which was joke btw) which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the debate! Thanks, that just goes to prove that NEITHER of you are able to refute anything other than things that aren't the 'point'!

Frankly I couldn't give a flying FCUK about your boring references. All I know is that unlike you, I work with and live along side over 100 different nationalities and don't need a lesson on international relations from an insular numpty like you!

The other day I questioned whether you were either a C*ck OR a Tw@t. I now realise that you are both!

Handbags at dawn both of you!

I'm soooooooo pleased I manage to wind you guys up so easily. Why don't you cheer up you bunch of miserable bores?

Bannnnnnnnnnnannnnnnners (how are your spelling lessons going by the way)..... Free trade and Free Market are NOT the same thing, get yourself educated! Check the second line of this link, then apologise you un-educated thicko Free trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by Oblaaspop; 9th Nov 2010 at 18:00.