PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2010, 13:16
VT-ASM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unemployed whatever...GET A LIFE!!

I don't care who you are..It does not look like you are anything more than a glorified clerk.....But just how the hell do you manage to get so much of free time ?
My engineering job did not even permit me to go get a cr#p.....
The reason why pilots are pilots because they cannot even think of doing something else than flying.....
That's something folks like you would never understand.....And I am glad you don't.........Aviation would do without you.....
And for the engineering job that you are crowing about.....Here's my reply to that...
I am an Aerospace engineer from a top international university who just quit a stable well paid job with a major conglomerate to train to be a pilot just because I love to fly and that's something I cannot live without.....(Oh yeah, And I did my job damn well........If you thought I was fickle minded)

Happiness >>>>>>>>> Moolah

And since you are so concerned about the downturn, Every industry has its ups and downs......... Your own industry was in doldrums after the boom...IT engineers were a dime by the dozen then....
Take my advice or relegate it to the dustbin...I do not care......Stop snooping around so much....If you have a point...Put it in decent words...If you can't, Kindly keep your mouth shut (In this case keep away from the keyboard)....It might just save your life some day.....
And folks, Kindly refrain from further replying to this person ............ Guess there's too much of garbage already...I'll report this gentleman....)

(P.S. If you say GMAT proves your English is forte, Then I seriously doubt the credibility of GMAT. Dude 10 K from your 15 lac sal for your english classes would do you good..Have a fun time in the US...)

Last edited by VT-ASM; 9th Nov 2010 at 13:48.