PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malgus: Did anyone here make it all the way through ?
Old 20th Aug 2002, 18:52
zerouali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheers folks! Got the shout last week, but didn't want to say anything until all the last-stagers had received word from Malgus directly.

Four of us were succesful in the end. Start on the October course. It's taken a while but myself and the three others are now where we want to be, as are Malgus. For those of you who can get Scottish Television, watch Scotland Today over the next few days for all the gen, plus possibly my mug splashed on the telly, for which I can only apologise in advance!

It's easy to be sceptical, and I applied on the strength of PARC being initially involved, and the fact that I could pay by Visa, giving me some sort security should it be a scam.

I can say that with every stage I went through I became more convinced that it was genuine. The fact that I'm not paying anything other than the £147 tells me it's a pretty poor scam if it is one. It costs Malgus more than that for my medical!

I'll keep you all up to date on our progress, and I'll try and do mini journal updates from Jerez to let you all know what to expect when you make it. (If I can anyone can!)

mbcxharm - Have you asked for feedback? Don said I was so laid back he'd have to wake me up to get on with the interview! Maybe what you thought was your weak point actually wasn't. Get in touch with Malgus and ask for some feedback. You may find you failed on something you can work on and give it another go. Keep at it and good luck.