PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2010, 10:26
dcoliv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm just finishing up my packing, flying to London tomorrow. If anyone else is staing at the premier inn Fareham I'll let the reception know I'm going to the NATS tests in the morning. So just ask them and they can hopefully point you in my direction so we can have a chat and perhaps arrange to share a cab in the morning (I'll be arriving around 5-6 pm btw)
I'm also heading to Whiteley, but in December. I will also be staying at the Premier Inn Fareham. If you don't mind, could you please report how everything went once you come back? I'd like to know more opinions not only about the hotel, but also about that area in general.

For example, have you decided what to do when you land in London? I will land in Heathrow, so I think the best way is to travel by tube directly to Waterloo and then catch a train to Swanwick (with a brief stop in Southampton).

Once in Swanwick, it seems that the railway station is close enough to the hotel, so you can walk there in about 20 minutes. I have already seen the route in Google Maps Street View, but the thing is, I would have to walk through the motorway for some time. Considering that it may be raining and freezing and also that at this time of the year it gets dark around 15:30, maybe that's not such a good idea. Are there any taxis near Swanwick railway station? That would be great.

I'll basically do the same thing you're doing in about a month, so any advice would be great